Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hamburger Cookies

The other weekend I actually did something. Since baking just sort of boggles my mind, I tried my hand at "assembling". So I assembled me up some hamburger cookies (vanilla wafers, mint patties, icing and sesame seeds).



My adorable little niece, Leta, helped out too! Isn't she cute? A friend of mine says she looks like Shrek. Haha... she kinda does. That probably makes me the donkey.



It was a lot of hard work, but it's over. So that's my domestic task for the year.

9 comments:

  1. Haha, those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cookies make me smile! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look craaazy fun :) i should pry make them for mark!
    and you should blog about books! or check out that book club. i'm a huge book nerd although i don't blog about it a lot, i looooove reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya stranger! those are amazing! you did a great job, no wonder you're pooped.
    and your niece is seriously cute. i'm not seeing shrek.
    or donkey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are SO yummy and she is SO adorable!!

    p.s. I blogged about YOU today on the blog -- you've been wiggled!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable. What a cute thing to do together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look AMAZING! Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, she is totally adorable.

    i had those hamburger cookies once when i was quite young. i found them utterly confusing. hamburgers should just not taste minty, if you ask 11 yr old me.

    ReplyDelete

Please do!