Tuesday, November 23, 2010

To Do List...

That, let's face it, will likely be for the most part ignored.

1. Make a wreath. I like this square one.

via Post-College Working Girl

2. Buy some fabulous mittens for Casie as part of a mitten swap. This one actually will get done. I promise you, Casie.

3. Write Christmas cards to be mailed so people actually get them at Christmas. (I don't know if this is a brilliant idea or not, but I'm debating writing cards for maybe multiple years in a row and just sort of rotating a standard greeting around. That's something Scrooge would do, isn't it? I have no cheer.)

4. Do some sort of baking or vacuuming or something to contribute to the household.

5. Read a book. Not a comic book.

6. Do something amazing with felt balls.

I hope I do at least 3 of things. That's a pass, right? Just trying to scrape by in life.

1 comment:

  1. i can never get christmas cards out in time. It looms over me for most of the year only to be late or non existant every single year. It's a vicious cycle.

    ReplyDelete

Please do!