1. Make a wreath. I like this square one.
|via Post-College Working Girl|
2. Buy some fabulous mittens for Casie as part of a mitten swap. This one actually will get done. I promise you, Casie.
3. Write Christmas cards to be mailed so people actually get them at Christmas. (I don't know if this is a brilliant idea or not, but I'm debating writing cards for maybe multiple years in a row and just sort of rotating a standard greeting around. That's something Scrooge would do, isn't it? I have no cheer.)
4. Do some sort of baking or vacuuming or something to contribute to the household.
5. Read a book. Not a comic book.
6. Do something amazing with felt balls.
I hope I do at least 3 of things. That's a pass, right? Just trying to scrape by in life.