Monday, March 21, 2011

Toms Shoes

Toms Shoes

I really want a pair, but haven't tried any on and I'm baffled by all the options. Since I have big feet, I try to stay away from red (Ronald McDonald) or yellow (Big Bird), even though I really like the red ones! I'm seriously like Side Show Bob feet though. What to do!

They even have a wedding section! (I will totally wear these for a wedding). It also doesn't hurt that with every pair you buy they'll buy a pair of shoes for a child in need. They remind me of the old dock shoes I used to have as a kid that I wore until they literally FELL off of my feet. It's true. I was running around at this Harbour Festival in a town near our cottage and my foot went completely through my shoe and I fell down and did an awkward Chris Farley sort of tumble and was all "SON OF A....".

5 comments:

  1. They look very uncomfortable to me, not to mention way overpriced.

    PD

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Toms! You should get a pair, who cares about big feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK... My husband works for a store that sells Toms. He brought me a pair and IM in love. You will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the second pair, bright blue with the anchors! Lovely! It almost, almost makes me want a pair, but I think I will hold out for their wedges!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the last pair. They are really sweet and comfy! Have a fantastic day
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Please do!