Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jersey Shore

I don't even consider it a "guilty" pleasure. It's just pleasure... pure pleasure. I not only love the show, but I love all the commentary on it. We listened to a podcast with a sports announcer Duncan follows, called the B.S. Report with Bill Simmons. So we listened to two sports guys talk about Jersey Shore and how much they loved it, and making comparisons between J-Woww's having a boyfriend and Darryl Strawberry's cocaine problem. "They were good, but without those things, they would have been great."

Can't wait for the second season, although I'm sure it will be a little disappointing and more than a little contrived. Oh well. It was one of the few things Duncan wouldn't mind watching on the laptop in bed, and that suits me just fine. Now! Off to GTL (I do NONE of those things - gym, tan, laundry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do!