Friday, April 1, 2011

Get This!

I'm using twitter now. Or sort of. I'm not good at it. I have nothing to say, except things about poop. But this is me: @DianaRainer.

Mid-Century Album Covers
So, what I found interesting and exciting and hilarious this week:

This guy standing on his head lots.

Little monkeys racing little cars. Part of me thinks it's terrible to get animals to do stupid things like that, but, well it's monkeys in cars. Moral dilemma settled. It's cute!

Nose candy app. Come on, people.

An adorable letter from a 9 year boy that thinks he knows how to "make people and animals alive" and just needs a little help getting some supplies (like "tools for cutting people open").

I want to live in a Brachiosaurus! He's my favourite.

Cats that look like Hitler.

Donkey saves sheep friend from angry dog. I should read the news more often.

Nope! Nope, I shouldn't. Obese man fused to chair.

Oh. Wait. Sheep give birth to dog.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, full of magic and mystery and mayhem! Not me. I'm having a cat night tonight. I had a dream I let in a wolverine and it ate one of my cats, so I'm sort of trying to process that emotionally by spending extra time with them and talking to them like they're people. But really, I'll probably just yell at them when they stand in front of the tv. (My shows!)

3 comments:

  1. Im your Twitter buddy now and Im off to check out your cool links:) Have a fantastic day, sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps: I’m hosting a super fun 3 winners GIVEAWAY later today! Hope you’ll join in :)
    Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, 1 post while I was gone?? that is weak.

    ReplyDelete

Please do!