Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crafting With Cat Hair

I accidentally found this. At first this seems like a cuckoo thing - crafting with cat hair! But is it? Is it really?
via Amazon
I wonder how long it would take to make a life size cat from cat hair? And how about a dinosaur-size cat? Because there's probably no point in making a cat from cat hair if it's not dinosaur sized. With flame throwers.

Now I will never make any crafts from cat hair because I'm just too lazy to do, you know, any kind of work, but if I wasn't I think I would maybe just consider making that little finger puppet guy! He's got a little collar and a teensy bell! It's pretty cute and maybe it makes more sense than using sheeps wool to make a felted cat? Or is this kind of like how human adults drinking cow's milk seems fine but breast milk is gross?

Well, I just don't know.

4 comments:

  1. That is the first thing that has ever made want a cat. I wonder what I can do with labradoodle hair....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could like, open an etsy shop full of little things made from cat hair. that would totally blow up all over the internet and be as big as a cup of jo. do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's great))) a dino cat with cat hair) good idea)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be great for my cat allergy LOL!

    :) Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Please do!