Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bored = Google "funny animals"

Some photos are just stupid and cheesy and not funny at all, but then I remember I'm at work googling "funny animals" and I have the diet of a booze-fuelled eight year old, so I try not to judge. But I have made some observations.

via
 My extensive research in this field has led me to conclude several key points.
  • Cats are hilarious and bad ass. They hate you, and that's funny!
  • Boxes on heads are funny.
  • Sleepy animals are funny.
  • Dressing animals in clothes is NOT funny. 
  • Giving a slow loris a little umbrella is funny and adorable. I love that guy.
  • Animals watching tv are funny. 
  • Wrinkly dogs are funny dogs, but Marmadukes are the funniest. He's so clumsy and can't control his limbs! Hot Dog is also a funny dog - he hates baths and loves sandwiches!
  • Animals looking like they're masturbating is NOT funny. Animal penises are NOT funny. And that's a shame because it really ruins a lot of otherwise good pictures of donkeys.
  • Wet cats are funny. 
  • Panda bears are hilarious. They just seem like adorable furry people. I can picture panda bears doing everything people do: playing baseball, eating baloney, waiting in line at Starbucks, snaking a drain. I wouldn't be surprised if one day someone fesses up to just inventing the panda bear and they're like "listen guys, so awhile ago, a bunch of us just thought it would be fun to dress like this funny and adorable bear guy, and well, they're not real. It's just costumes and special effects and Hollywood and dedicated actors in panda suits". I'd be all "Right. Totally. I completely understand and it all makes sense to me. I am not surprised one bit at this news."
And that's that.

    3 comments:

    1. Haha. Totally agree with your observations!

      http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
      http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

      ReplyDelete
    2. you have to youtube 'sleep walking dog' -the one that goes in to the wall, you'll laugh

      ReplyDelete

    Please do!